Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pillboxes in Lanikai

So, i once again forgot the dang password to my blogs, so im just now updating them.

yesterday, I did a hike with my friend Alicia. it's a hike i've done a few times, but she's lived on this island for at least 6 months now, and hasn't done a single hike, and we just so happened to be in lanikai at the beach, so i made her hike this in slippers!

some of these pictures are from my first few times hiking, some are new. I also have a short video of a 360* view of kailua and Lanikai



My friend Alicia :-)
.


"the mokes" from the hike


On Lanikai beach, looking up to the pillbox hike


Looking down to Lanikai beach from the hike


Waimanalo Beach


Here's a quick video of a 360* view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4SDsgsUXpc

No comments:

Post a Comment